What's new

My finds from the Sunday group hunt

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was great seeing everybody out there!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

​
 
Great seeing you Fiend!
And great seeing you dig that spill! Very nice!
 
Nice pocket spill TF. That spot was a great one for older coins still shallow.
Did you save that old broken bottle?
 
Another great video.

Looks like I'm not the only one needing new gloves. :laughing7: :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds!! Sorry I took off early, I hit one of the groves and then left cuz I had some errands to run. Glad you got some old nickels!! You dog!

Joe
 
I'm glad you could make it out there to find that awesome pocket spill :thumbsup:

It was good to see everyone again in one place :D
 
Thanks for showing me a V nickel. Never saw one. Great seeing you out there too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom