What's new

My first $1000 silver day in almost 2 years.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I picked up 8 boxes of halves on Friday and parked under a shady tree to go thru them. Out of the 8, 3 boxes were total skunks. The other 5 produced 273 40%ers and 12- 90%ers. By my 3rd grade calculations, that's over $1000 of silver in one day. It helps to have silver above $24,but I was still surprised at the totals. Only one of them had Apush's mark on it. Cheers, Jim
I would be happy to take some pics but I was pretty sure most of you had seen stacks of coins.
 
Upvote 0
Nice! It is still out there.

Maine_Jim
 
Wow!! Now that's one haul I have never come close to. :thumbsup: :notworthy:
 
Congrats Jim. That will help offset some of them fees. I sure could use one of them "like the good old days" days to come around here. HH Mark
See if you had quit you wouldn't been King for a day.
 
That was a great 5 boxes! Congrats!! :thumbsup:

Good luck and HH!
~Syrys
 
I thru that one back in the kitty just for you coolpix 9. It was in memory of all those "cool pics" you have posted.

Excellent Haul! Very, very happy for you! :laughing7:

More HSH,

apush :read2:
 
Excellent score...Just fantastic. Proof that it's still out there.
rileyboy
 
AWESOME SCORE!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom