What's new

My first badge....happy me!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No place is ever hunted out, as this permission has been pounded a couple dozen times... This piece was on its side, and pretty deep....
image.webp

From what I've read, 1940's to 1960's?... I bet my Dad would recognize it.... Awesome!
 
Upvote 61
Awesome find! Now all you need is a bright yellow belt to hang it on and you can report those kids that are running down the hall!
(I teach 5th grade)
 
That's a sweet one. Hard to believe someone could walk over that. It definitely goes to show that no place is ever hunted out. Congrats!
 
i remember those when i was in elementary school salix pa... 1960s...damn..im old..nice finds!!!
 
Loving the badge . Nice find
 
That's a sweet one. Hard to believe someone could walk over that. It definitely goes to show that no place is ever hunted out. Congrats!

Yea, it was me who walked over it, dozens of times.... This was in a private permission, that I have free reign on. It was on its side, pretty deep... Glad I found it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom