What's new

My first Barber quarter

Inspector

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
3,343
Reaction score
5,608
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not todays find but the first chance I have had to post (killer week). G.A.P Metal Gary and I explored a new permission on Saturday and it is a dream site. It is privately owned but has a 125+ years of public traffic and is 10 acres. Gary took some pictures though is having posting problems right now. We spent 5 hours doing quick scans of areas and checking to see what all was there to work with. We were doing a quickie scan on a bluff when I got my hit on the quarter and my detector quit (broken pinpointer swith). I looked around to see where Gary was because I needed his help and he was about 100 feet away. I got his attention, and he came to the rescue. Enough story, here's the quarter. quarterfind 010.webpquarterfind 011.webp Has the expected wear but that"s ok by me being my first. Will follow up with site pictures after we get up there again this weekend. HH all
 
Upvote 22
Sweet barber, Congrats on your first!!

Sounds like you guys have a Great property with more great finds. Good Luck and hope that's only the first barber from that site.
 
Man o'man! What a great spot! Hope you all clean house!
 
Congratulations on the Barber quarter.
 
congrats on the barber quarter. Sounds like you and Gary have a great spot enjoy and find lots.
George
 
Congratulations on the Barber
 
:icon_thumright: Lovely coin - congrats! :icon_thumright: Last week at beach I dug my first Barber V nickel which is much more worn down than your quarter - but I love it anyhow! :laughing7:

My sis & bro-in-law have lived over 40 years in the beautiful finger lakes region, where I've visited several times. Long time ago I lived 6 years way upstate by Lake Champlain. For folks who can handle the gorgeous but super-cold winters, both areas are wonderful! Lots of rural beauty! Have Fun! Andi
 
Congrats, still after my first barber quarter.
 
Greg
It was a thrill to watch you pull your first Barber Quarter off that bluff,can`t wait to go there again !
Gary
 
Congrats on your first barber quarter...:occasion14:
 
Congrats on your first Barber quarter. It's always nice to find a first, especially when it's silver. Looks like you have a nice spot to detect for quite some time.
 
Great job man!
 
Congrats on your first Barber Quarter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom