Red Dirt Digger Jr. Member Joined Jan 26, 2015 Messages 22 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used Eurotek Pro, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 4, 2016 #1 I found the first button of my detecting career today in an old yard in WI. I don't know if it's old or not...but it was a fun find. Upvote 16
I found the first button of my detecting career today in an old yard in WI. I don't know if it's old or not...but it was a fun find.
Calabash Digger Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 5,412 Reaction score 12,055 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2016 #2 congrats . first of many.
alabama11 Hero Member Joined Nov 23, 2015 Messages 911 Reaction score 1,927 Golden Thread 0 Location north Alabama Detector(s) used Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 4, 2016 #3 Nice button. Do you think the front is silver?
Red Dirt Digger Jr. Member Joined Jan 26, 2015 Messages 22 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used Eurotek Pro, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 4, 2016 Thread Owner #4 I don't think the front is silver...but I'm basing that solely on the fact that it didn't come out of the ground clean like the silver coins I've dug usually do. These pics are after some cleaning.
I don't think the front is silver...but I'm basing that solely on the fact that it didn't come out of the ground clean like the silver coins I've dug usually do. These pics are after some cleaning.
Agent Green Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 1,063 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest Detector(s) used Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2016 #5
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 5, 2016 #6 Congrats on the button, I'm sure there will be more
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2016 #7 Its a mid-20th C blazer button. Good start.....
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2016 #8 Congrats on your first button.