What's new

My first cache

woodrat

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2014
Messages
27
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer se. Whites trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
13 wheats in one hole
 
That's a field of wheat. Congrats.
 
Congratulations on the exciting find!
 
Not to rain on your parade woodrat - though that would be called a spill not a Cache.

I once found over 150 pennies buried right next to a huge oak tree outside of a country store, I consider that a spill also........

Still a great find though - CONGRATS!!!
 
great find, they could have been zincoids
 
Hey Woodrat ! Nice find/s what date range were the wheats in ? (adds a little interest I'd say )
 
Wheat Bread! <--- cash, dough, moolah... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
From 1940 to 52 and they were neatly stacked one on top of the other I had to pry them apart
 
I agree with the ringfinder, this would be considered a coin spill. I found 152 pennies and 2 nickles under a tree in one hole. I did not consider this a cache since they were simply buried there, presumably by a local child.
 
Congrats!
Would 13 gold coins in one hole be considered a "spill"? Hmmm
Peace ✌
 
I say you found a bushel!

Mike
 
Nice find! I'd be thrilled with that.

I was just pondering why a child would bury coins but upon reflection I wish I'd thought of that. I had a brother who was a stinkin' thief.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom