What's new

My first eagle button and belt buckle !!!!

acm3

Full Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
119
Reaction score
181
Golden Thread
0
Location
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and
Garrett pinpointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great day!!! Same place I have been hitting for months now. #BattleOfAuburn#1&2 I am super pumped! I know the belt buckle is damaged, but I do NOT sell anything and keep it for this history so for me...its Priceless!!!!
 

Attachments

  • caa4982e-ea02-440b-8365-b1979300aa10.webp
    caa4982e-ea02-440b-8365-b1979300aa10.webp
    184.6 KB · Views: 151
  • PART_1457876848800_20160313_094642.webp
    PART_1457876848800_20160313_094642.webp
    391.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Upvote 44
Some great finds you have there congrats
 
Awesome! Any plate is very high on my wish list. Big congrats!
 
Congratulations. Nice saves. Thanks for sharing.
 
Congrats on pulling all those CW relics. :occasion14: That's a great day in my book.
 
Outstanding. Damaged or not, I'd take it.
 
WHAT A SUPER HUNT. Gorgeous button and nothing in the world wrong with that plate!! I've hunted for many years, and only have three. I'd LOVE to find that plate. I've seen a LOT worse . . . Congrats!
 
nice few bits well done :thumbsup:
 
Great finds there. Love the patina on the buckle. They'd look great in a display case or in a frame with a re-print map of the area.
 
A big congrats! A button and a belt buckle in the same day,sweet!
 
Heck yeah!!!!
 
That's a hunt you won't soon forget!!! Congrats[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut
 
Thanks gheenoe78 - you read my mind. My other hobby is work working so I am already putting plans together in my mind of what I will build to display the button, buckle, J-hook and maybe a bullet or two (in one case). GREAT idea about the map! Thanks
 
what a score acm, a very nice one too. congrats man!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom