What's new

MY FIRST EVER BARBER QUARTER!!!!!

DigginDave94

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
89
Reaction score
766
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dixon IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found my first ever Barber Metal Detecting and it's a Quarter 1902 O Barber Quarter!!!!

Video -

20181124_134038.webp20181124_134031.webp
 
Upvote 78
It's a beauty, congrats!
Still looking for my first BQ.
 
Nice find, Congrats!!!
 
sweet! congrats
 
Nice work Dave! I don’t argue with Barbers,they’re fun to find. I think you guys are gonna get buried here shortly but let’s hope not,I don’t want the season to end just yet! Congratulations on a fine coin and one you’ll always remember.
 
Congratualtions on the nice silver recovery! :occasion14:
 
Dave, congrats on your first Barber Quarter! My first one came out of Illinois too. It was in a small forest next to the golf course where they held the Western Open. Think it was called Cog Hill.
 
A nice find and not too many of those have been posted lately.
 
Nice silver for sure. Congrats on the nice find. :icon_thumleft:
 
Congrats on the Barber quarter. My first and only one was a 1902 as well.
 
I don’t like watching videos..... unless they are AWESOME!
Congrats on the 02 O
 
Barber coinage is the best of the best, congratulations on finding your first Barber quarter!
 
Congratulations and Many More!:headbang::occasion14::hello2:
 
Nice! I still remember my first(and only) barber quarter back in July of 2017. It was about 6 inches deep in a yard in Alpena, mi. The date was 1899. No mint mark.
 
Great find put it in a nice case Well done
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom