C Cclantz Jr. Member Joined Feb 26, 2020 Messages 22 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Bounty hunter Teknetics Nokta simplex+ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2020 #1 out Metal detecting in Jeromesville Ohio found my first complete arrowhead Upvote 0
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 26, 2020 #2 Congrats on a nice find.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2020 #3 Nice find
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2020 #4 I like the material. Nice find.
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2020 #5 Nothing like that feeling. Nice point.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2020 #6 Wow that's awesome I'm still trying to find my first I dont think I would miss that one. Awesome find
Wow that's awesome I'm still trying to find my first I dont think I would miss that one. Awesome find
MAMucker Bronze Member Joined Feb 2, 2019 Messages 1,636 Reaction score 2,982 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: Other Feb 26, 2020 #7 A sweet first find at that. Cool material too!
Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2020 #8 Hopewell, grand? Ohio is a bit out of my area
dts52 Bronze Member Joined Jun 20, 2015 Messages 1,600 Reaction score 2,286 Golden Thread 0 Location NW CT Detector(s) used Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer Vibra-probe / TRX pp Primary Interest: Other Feb 26, 2020 #9 Congratulations on a terrific first find! dts
C Cclantz Jr. Member Joined Feb 26, 2020 Messages 22 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Bounty hunter Teknetics Nokta simplex+ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2020 Thread Owner #10 Thanks everyone
Arkansaw Full Member Joined Nov 23, 2018 Messages 205 Reaction score 237 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 26, 2020 #11 Gotta love the rush of a first find!
reuellis Sr. Member Joined Jul 25, 2014 Messages 381 Reaction score 653 Golden Thread 0 Location Abandoned Teays River Valley, WV Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 26, 2020 #12 Great find!
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 26, 2020 #13 That’s to bad, now you are gonna be hooked on another hobby! Good job tho really. I’m gonna start taking a detector when I walk farm fields for artifacts.
That’s to bad, now you are gonna be hooked on another hobby! Good job tho really. I’m gonna start taking a detector when I walk farm fields for artifacts.
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,184 Reaction score 33,071 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 27, 2020 #14 Older The Better said: Hopewell, grand? Ohio is a bit out of my area Click to expand... My first impression was Hopewell also. Gary
Older The Better said: Hopewell, grand? Ohio is a bit out of my area Click to expand... My first impression was Hopewell also. Gary
Shakakka Hero Member Joined May 11, 2017 Messages 665 Reaction score 1,938 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 27, 2020 #15 Congrats! Still looking for mine. Awesome-looking arrowhead.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 27, 2020 #16 Congrats on your first!