Jaroberts Tenderfoot Joined May 25, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 26, 2008 #1 This is my very first find with a metal detector....1966 dime...just 2 years from silver.=/ Attachments Picture 033.webp 14.7 KB · Views: 519 Upvote 0
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim May 26, 2008 #2 Keep hunting, eventually the silvers will come! It is exciting when they appear in the hole.
djabend Hero Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 766 Reaction score 69 Golden Thread 0 Location Cicero, NY Detector(s) used White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe May 26, 2008 #3 Yeap I was there when you dug that. The silver will come, Remember I dug silver that same day not 20 feet from where that dime was found. Here is the post in case you missed it. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,159928.0.html HH, Donny
Yeap I was there when you dug that. The silver will come, Remember I dug silver that same day not 20 feet from where that dime was found. Here is the post in case you missed it. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,159928.0.html HH, Donny