My first gold!

A

agbonanza

I went out for a short time yesterday. I went to a Wayside about 30 miles from home just to see what may be there. I was finding pulltabs and bottle caps, and disposing of them in the trash. I found a couple of clad quarters and 7 pennies all modern dates and was ready to call it quits. I tried one more area and got a weak tone, figured it was going to be a paper clip or the like. I dug down an inch or so and out popped a 10 K gold earring. I know it isn't much, but it is my first gold! I searched the area just in case the match was there but no luck.

Attachments

• ccreek.jpg
    ccreek.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 393
Upvote 0

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Congratulations on a great find! Keep up the good work and welcome to our addiction!! ::)

Happy Hunting,

Moon

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice fnds!

HH

Lonewolfe

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold doesn't come out of the ground everyday, but boy, what a rush you get when it does! Great job on the earring!!

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
;D Hey think of it this way lol you found the needle in the hay stack! I think when I'm out, how thats just what I'm doing looking for the tiny little thing out in the middle of now where! So you did GREAT! ;D

HH
Gigi

T

tallpaul

thats it now there'll be no stopin ya, once you've had that first bit o gold, its in ya viens,, great keep it up.

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Hmm! Treasure! Defination of treasuer = Gold. Congrats on finding your first GOLD TREASURE. You are on the long road to complete addiction to detecting. Enjoy it.
Spotz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread