H HeavyFletch Full Member Joined May 18, 2011 Messages 116 Reaction score 182 Golden Thread 0 Jul 2, 2013 #1 Had a lady I know do the wood burning and and I glued the head into it. First and last one I ever glued anywhere. Found in southern illinois. Attachments scan0004.webp 78.3 KB · Views: 148 Upvote 0
Had a lady I know do the wood burning and and I glued the head into it. First and last one I ever glued anywhere. Found in southern illinois.
H HeavyFletch Full Member Joined May 18, 2011 Messages 116 Reaction score 182 Golden Thread 0 Jul 2, 2013 Thread Owner #2 Point is complete,a shadow makes tip appear to be broken.......will post more in the near future.
11KBP Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 805 Reaction score 1,271 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Great Plains Jul 2, 2013 #3 HeavyFletch said: Had a lady I know do the wood burning and and I glued the head into it. First and last one I ever glued anywhere. Found in southern illinois. Click to expand... Very nice!
HeavyFletch said: Had a lady I know do the wood burning and and I glued the head into it. First and last one I ever glued anywhere. Found in southern illinois. Click to expand... Very nice!
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2013 #4 Outstanding HeavyFletch.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,988 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2013 #5 That is a great looking point. You might get some advice from someone here on how to remove it without damage. These guys & gals really know their stuff and I am sure you ain't the first one to glue and later want to remove. Good luck!
That is a great looking point. You might get some advice from someone here on how to remove it without damage. These guys & gals really know their stuff and I am sure you ain't the first one to glue and later want to remove. Good luck!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2013 #6 Very nice looking point. They just dont come out of the ground too often in that shape any more.
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2013 #7 Nice point and display.