What's new

my first honey hole! first grinding bowl all in 30 mins!

birdpointgriswold

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
901
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just spent 30 mins of my lunch break looking at a random field I stopped at. And OMG!

ForumRunner_20120529_131813.webp



ForumRunner_20120529_131748.webp

Johnathan Griswold
 
Upvote 0
And you thought nothing exiting would happen today. Nice finds - just thinking - maybe should have skipped lunch entirely: -)
 
Oh trust me its on like donkey kong at 5pm! If that stinkin' tropical storm doesn't rain me out

Johnathan Griswold
 
I wouldn't have went back to work
 
That reminds me of the time i quit a new job because in the same week I found this huge site to dig, it was go digging where you would find 3-10 artifacts a day or go shovel stuff into a hopper all day in a factory. Yeah it was obvious what to do. I dug that spot nearly everyday for three years. Well worth it.
 
Last edited:
That reminds me of the time i quit a new job because in the same week I found this huge site to dig, it was go digging where you would find 3-10 artifacts a day or go shovel stuff into a hopper all day in a factory. Yeah it was obvious what to do. I dug that spot nearly everyday for three years. Well worth it.
3 years without a job?:laughing7:
 
Its super depressing going back.. I can't concentrate.... help!

Johnathan Griswold
 
just quit money is the root of all evil
 
Can I come live with you "will work for artifacts" hahaha

Johnathan Griswold
 
Maybe you hit on a village site...can you grid it off like a checkerboard and sample and record the white squares...

The rain may be your best friend by exposing more finds...
 
Its a field with crops in it

Johnathan Griswold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom