What's new

My first Hunt!

MePlusThreee

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2016
Messages
36
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My husband took me out for my first hunt. We only had about an hour. These are my finds :)

1986 US dime
Mini buckle
Bullet shell
Old trigger guard

Not amazing but I'm happy to have found something!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460160937.738951.webp
 
Upvote 68
Welcome to tent...I for one think that trigger guard is awesome (because I have never found one)....happy hunting!
 
Cool trigger guard!
 
Trigger guard is an awesome find on any hunt, great job!!
 
Had worse hunts, congrats on the finds.
 
Trigger guards aren't found every day. That's a great start. "And now it begins"[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut
 
not a bad hunt, and it looks to be a us coin so it is worth more!
 
She did good. I hunted that yard before and I never got the trigger guard (or the dime)! Haha
 
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first finds
 
hey that's pretty sweet for your first pulls. i'd like to find a trigger guard!! grats
 
very sweet finds,keep hitting that area.much more waiting
 
I can see why all of you enjoy this hobby! I am already looking forward to the next trip!
 
Awesome hunt! It's just great to get out and exciting when you find something!
Best of Luck out there!
 
That sure is great for a one hour hunt. You obviously have a good detector and know how to use it...
 
Congrats on your first hunt! You are now part of MDA. (Metal Detectorer's Anonymous) Can't wait to see your next finds:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom