J Jrharvey91 Jr. Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 79 Reaction score 140 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2016 #1 I feel like I deserved it after sticking out the hunt with few hits Upvote 10
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2016 #2 Cool, Did you find it at a school? The quill has traditionally represented penmanship or writing. Sub
Cool, Did you find it at a school? The quill has traditionally represented penmanship or writing. Sub
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 1, 2016 #3 Very nice find congrats
J Jrharvey91 Jr. Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 79 Reaction score 140 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2016 Thread Owner #4 It was found at park school not far away though and thanks
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2016 #5 Cool find
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,695 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2016 #6 Sweet!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,973 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2016 #7 I agree with Sub. It is a medal for a member of the "Quill & Scroll" club, or an individual who excelled in writing skills. I was awarded one when I was in High School.
I agree with Sub. It is a medal for a member of the "Quill & Scroll" club, or an individual who excelled in writing skills. I was awarded one when I was in High School.