My first real hunt since My E.R. visit Pic heavy

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
71 cents in clad and junk ring but it sure felt good to do this hunt. 100_4957.JPG100_4958.JPG100_4959.JPG100_4962.JPG100_4963.JPG100_4964.JPG100_4965.JPG100_4986.JPG100_4987.JPG

Upvote 12
Most of the hunt was that beach in and out of water.

Back-of-the-boat,

Thank you for the honesty in your posts. It is nice to know I am not the only one that digs garbage all day.

Good hearing that your back at it !! :occasion14:

It was real restful for my wife to see me back at it.Some normalcy is mind settling, she seen thing's are getting back to normal.Somewhere I have never been.:laughing7:

Nice to hear that your healthy enough to get out and swing the coil. :metaldetector: By the way, "normal" is over-rated. :tongue3:

Good to see your getting back out...looks like a good swimming hole to hunt.

It was real restful for my wife to see me back at it.Some normalcy is mind settling, she seen thing's are getting back to normal.Somewhere I have never been.:laughing7:

The thing is, if we don't "expect" things to return to "normal". They usually don't.

Glad you're feeling more "normal". WTG!

When we have it we really don't think a whole lot about it, then we loose it and it's the return trip that we wish that we didn't have to take in first place, when we get back we look at things differently. Feeling normal is a good day, getting to go swinging again, that's a great day. Hope things stay on track so you're able to keep swinging for a long time to come.

MDing is good for the mind, body, and soul. Glad you are back in the groove, keep hitting that swimming hole. Sub 8-)

I'm still pretty new to this, but the best find I ever made was this hobby. Don't know what your issue was, and hope it is not serious. I'm sure that getting back to the swinging was good medicine for you. Sure helps keep me sane. Keep digin Keep posting. HH

Normal? What's that? I haven't been there in a looong time!

Great your out hunting down the goodies again!
Nice finds! I'm jealous all your pop tops are clean...what do you use on them? :laughing7:

It is a good thing to post everything, nothing wrong with trash, it's part of the story, and sometimes more interesting than the clad!

Just remember you are easing back into detecting, k.

That fresh oxygen will make u feel GREAAAAAT an the adrenaline will make u forget that er visit lol

Normal? What's that? I haven't been there in a looong time!

Great your out hunting down the goodies again!
Nice finds! I'm jealous all your pop tops are clean...what do you use on them? :laughing7:

It is a good thing to post everything, nothing wrong with trash, it's part of the story, and sometimes more interesting than the clad!

Just remember you are easing back into detecting, k.

Water and dry sand pop tops that's why so clean didn't do any digging that day just scooping.
Yep slow and steady is my new Mantra.The digging all day is away's down the road, just doing easy hunts right now.Normal is a scary place I'm going back to a bit crazy much happier there.

Glad to see you could get out. Looks like a relaxing place to hunt.

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back