game over man

Oct 14, 2014
SE WI
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F5,Fisher CZ-21,Teknetics Mark III
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Did my first ring return on Sunday. A friend of the family knew I was a detectorist, and her neighbor lost a ring while cutting the grass. She asked me if I would mind trying to find it for him. I said I would be happy to try. I went over to his house and he stated that he lost it in the back yard, and that he had looked all over for it. In less than 10 minutes I found it, it was a beautiful 14kt ring with a ruby. He was so happy he was looking to pass it on to his grandson. It was only the second gold ring I have found in the 5 years I have been detecting. Easy come easy go.The pictures tell the story.

ring return 1.jpg

ring return 2.jpg

Good job! He looks happy to have the ring back!

to be honest, the steelers logo would make me rethink it
a patriots logo? I would hurl the ring as far as I could and say there it is!

Congrats, you can't beat that feeling when you doo a deed such as you did. I nominate for Honorable Mention. May the detecting Gods shine bright on you.

Hopefully good karma coming your way :icon_thumleft:
gooddeed22106886.jpg

I lost my 1966 oak ridge high school ring in 1967 and often thought will someone ever call me and say I found it. It would mean a lot to me, more than the little gold content for the finder. You did the right thing!

you did good.jpg

Congrats on being a shining ambassador for the hobby! It will all come back to you. Sub 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back