What's new

my first silver canadian 5 cent coin 1919

jtootall

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Crossville TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT spectum series
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found my first Canadian silver coin in Crossville Tennessee it is a 1919 silver 5 cent coin at 4 inches deep
 

Attachments

  • 1919 silver canada 5 cent coin 2.webp
    1919 silver canada 5 cent coin 2.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 1919 silver canada 5 cents coin.webp
    1919 silver canada 5 cents coin.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 36
Thats a sweet coin I seem to find alot of Canadian coins here in Mi they are always welcome.. Nice addition to your Collection. Stay safe and keep em comin Tommy
 
Welcome to tnet also
 
Awesome 100 year old coin!
 
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Cool little coin, would that be one of those Fishies I have heard about?
 
Amazing! I've been looking for one of those Fish Scales for a while. Should be doable here in the Washington area. I've found a number of Canadian silvers but never a 5c. Keep up the good work!
 
thank you glad to be here
 
I haven’t found one and I live in the bloody country [emoji37] A great find and a well done, Sir!

HH
 
Any silver is good silver, especially when it's .925 King George V silver! :occasion14:

Congrats,
Dave
 
I haven’t found one and I live in the bloody country [emoji37] A great find and a well done, Sir!

HH

:laughing7: Sorry buddy, I couldn't resist!
 
Great looking fishie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom