Showtime2385
Bronze Member
Hey guys, If you had good weather like I did today (65 degrees) I hope you got a chance to get out and swing the coil. I went and hit a cellar hole in the woods I recently found with my fiancee and I got my first Spanish real! Its pretty slick but has a readable date of 1779! wohoo 
Here it is cleaned up.

Here's the dirt shot.

Here a shot of the cellar hole looking at the fireplace. As you can see in the background its pretty hard swinging there due to sooo many downed trees.


Here it is cleaned up.

Here's the dirt shot.

Here a shot of the cellar hole looking at the fireplace. As you can see in the background its pretty hard swinging there due to sooo many downed trees.

Upvote
54
. Congrats, must have been a rush to find it.
great looking site. I would go back and take a saw if I had to so I could clear that out.









