What's new

MY FIRST SQUATCH TRACKS

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i WAS AMAZED TOO SEE THESE SQUATCH TRACKS NEAR MY HOME!

april 2014 029.webp
 
welcome back RJ!!
 
spring is here! life is good
 
Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 9.19.50 AM.webp

Bob is bad about not concealing his travels...
 
Don't have any beef jerky in the woods its not safe!
 
You can make all the jokes you want about this matter...but its a proven fact that they are real...come on guys..grow up

NEWS sasquatch CROP copy(1).webp
 
Real, yes! But that photo is a fake, sorry to say. Everyone knows all big foots are left handed, that putter is for a right handed golfer.
 
Real, yes! But that photo is a fake, sorry to say. Everyone knows all big foots are left handed, that putter is for a right handed golfer.

DAMMIT!!...Just when i thought i was on to something :occasion14:
 
Congratulations Jeff and here's to Spring! Cheers.
image.webp
 
ahh I see you've changed your hair girlie
 
thought you were a whiskey girl
 
Mornin' Jeff! A little Baileys in my coffee might be purdy good,got cold again here overnight.
 
we had snow this morning, I feel kinda bad sending the wife out to brush it off and start my car
 
this evening I was burning out a giant thornbush. As I walked back and forth to the house ( yep for beer) I saw more tracks.
Are they scouting me?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom