Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My digging buddy Damnails has a relative that does some buying and selling of artifacts and surprised us with a gift of a couple bullets that neither of us have found. Mine was a Star based three ringer. I have found several hundred bullets and many different kinds, but have not found one of these, so I was tickled. Just thought I'd share. Thanks for looking. IMG_20160908_171900846.jpg

HH RN

Upvote 6
Nice!! The kid and I have been lucky to find some of those at our Bed and Breakfast site.

Very nice little nugget RN!

Excellent star base :thumbsup:

Its always a great surprise to get\find something other than the regular 3-ringer! I live in an area rich in CW activity and typically hunt home sites. Somehow I have managed to dig a US box plate, Eagle breast plate, 2 US bit bosses, shoulder scales, a dozen or so Union buttons... but only about 2 dozen CW bullets and of those 2 dozen or so bullets, I have dug two star bases. :dontknow: I believe my ratios are way out of wack because I hunt house sites were soldiers camped or returned to as veterans and possibly discarded things. I think if I hunted skirmish sites that ratio would totally flip flop. On the other hand, I have never dug anything Confederate, not even a bullet!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back