Ccarson
Full Member
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2014
- Messages
- 230
- Reaction score
- 748
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- El Monte,Ca
- Detector(s) used
- Whites mxt pro,surf pi pro,trx pinpointer
Minelab eureka
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
24
The Tootsie Toy cars did not usually have dates on them, but you are right, the small cars, trucks, etc. like you found were 1950's 60's. They have been in business much longer, but started with the big toys in their earlier days. Congrats on your first one. They make for a very nice display as you start to accumulate more of them. I have one display case with over 30 of them at this time.I didn't see a date on it. Only tootsietoy Chicago USA. I was looking on the internet to try and find a date. I'm thinking the 50's
I enjoy digging them and would rather pull a crusty tootsie toy over any hot wheel or matchbox.
One of my favorite things to unearth!