What's new

My first!!!

daveg13

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Was in the bank this morning, and spotted some large Ikes and a few halves in the teller tray. Bought them all, nothing in the ikes, but out of the 5 halves, 2 were 40%'s. ;D These are my first halves that I've found in the wild.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats! Now starts the obsession.

-Golden Silver
 
Sweet find! Now you're addicted. Prepare to have your life consumed....... :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:
 
Codes said:
Sweet find! Now you're addicted. Prepare to have your life consumed....... :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:
Amen to that. lol. I have been to the bank 4 days this week. I'm hooked good.
 
Codes said:
Sweet find! Now you're addicted. Prepare to have your life consumed....... :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:

I've been doing cents and nickels for the past six months or so. Halves are harder to come by around here. My goals for next year are to double my finds, and to start doing halves.
 
You know the rules about silver halves? You must make a donation to LJ"The Queen of First Finds". She will deposit your findings in her account. Cheers, Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom