What's new

My friends find treasure, I find junk

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,963
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Take a look at this crap
IMG_0436.webp

Even the picture sucks
 
Upvote 14
Great Post!!!:laughing7:
 
Not so in my book,there are some neat items on your post .For one the coke bottle replica,and the toy car.And a silver dime makes a worthy hunt for me.
 
Thanks for all the kind words.... believe it or not, my hunt today was even worse...... 2.52 in clad, and three draw pulls..... oh yea, there also was the label that fell off a kids trophy that reads ....

3rd place
History Fair
Dunbar Middle School



I am NOT going out tomorrow
 
Big wave Dave you have permission to detect my yard ... you may find nothing you may a wheaty or even a flat button or even a clay marble and a few arrow heads ,,, that is if you ever make it Pa and all the coffee you can drink
 
Ahhhhh..... That's a silver dime, SILVER. When I find silver I'm ecstatic. That fork, makers mark on it ? Finds look good to me, I'd be happy [emoji3]
 
nice finds you aint forkin around :laughing7:
 
Thanks for all the kind words.... believe it or not, my hunt today was even worse...... 2.52 in clad, and three draw pulls..... oh yea, there also was the label that fell off a kids trophy that reads ....

3rd place
History Fair
Dunbar Middle School



I am NOT going out tomorrow

Welp... Dave... I will say this...
IF you don't go out tomorrow... Your detecting finds for tomorrow will definitely be LESS than yesterdays or todays. heh
 
Last edited:
stop complaining loser! you still have your bradycrush!
 
"Take a look at this crap". Best post since joining. Thanks for the laugh.

I agree! Got a nice chuckle from this guy.
 
Thanks for all the kind words.... believe it or not, my hunt today was even worse...... 2.52 in clad, and three draw pulls..... oh yea, there also was the label that fell off a kids trophy that reads ....

3rd place
History Fair
Dunbar Middle School



I am NOT going out tomorrow

That's it - I'm crossing the Dunbar Middle School off my target list for this season.
 
Big wave Dave you have permission to detect my yard ... you may find nothing you may a wheaty or even a flat button or even a clay marble and a few arrow heads ,,, that is if you ever make it Pa and all the coffee you can drink
I may just take you up on that offer there friend... I am a coffee addict:coffee2: and I do find myself up in PA at least once a year... I would love to eyeball an arrowhead while beeping over a flat button.
 
I may just take you up on that offer there friend... I am a coffee addict:coffee2: and I do find myself up in PA at least once a year... I would love to eyeball an arrowhead while beeping over a flat button.
That's the sprint
 
Welp... Dave... I will say this...
IF you don't go out tomorrow... Your detecting finds for tomorrow WILL definitely be LESS than yesterdays OR todays. heh

I agree! Then you will be Small Wave Dave.....we all have slumps,and , for many of us a hunt with a single silver isn't a bad day....just saying, cheer up?
 
LOL! I've had days when I felt like that! Pretty cool fork though (I love finding old flatware!!) At least you didn't dig iron ore pebbles!
 
Take heart! Looks like you've scored a Royal Smorgasbord!:laughing7:

PBS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom