What's new

My Gold and silver from my Trip with Goldinwater

tommyboy72

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
315
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Benton,IL.62812
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites Prizm IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Here's a pic of my finds from my little trip with Goldinwater. Of course he found more than I did, but I think I held my own against OroEnAgua LOL!!!
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    61.9 KB · Views: 567
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 650
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    61.9 KB · Views: 554
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 650
Upvote 0
LoL! OroEnGua! Hahaha. You did awesome man! Not many people can do as well as you two. I had an awesome(in my books) first day with silver, and got lucky the second day with the Au. ;D

Congrats on a fine hunt.
 
From now on, I am officially calling Chris OroDeAgua!! LOL!!! Jon, Thank you for the compliment, I always give 110% when I'm on the hunt, No matter how cold,hot,tired,etc. as soon as I see the shiny, I'm revved up and good as new!!! LOL!!!

"I don't always hunt the water, but when I do, I find gold" Stay thirsty my Friends!!!
 
Just about any hunter would be pleased with those finds....Great job!
 
Congratulations! Nice rings. Old digger.
 
Great finds Tommyboy, It's hard to beat that old godger, I have to catch him when he's got the flu, lumbago,and his shoulder flared up to have a chance. LOL just kiddin Chris.
 
Tommy, I'am sure we could have done better if the water was at least 40 degrees, but we still did great considering. Next time will be the day. Congrats on the digs
 
nice digs chris .hope the waders work out for ya :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom