What's new

My Gold Is FINALLY Real..14k Ring!!

dale3fan28

Full Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
202
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lake Charles, La
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO & Ace 250, ProPointer
Went to the ol beach again, looks like I'm addicted now.....found ring #2 WOW!!! I thought it was a toe ring, but went to a jeweler on the way home just to check.....I was sooo surprised!! It's actually a 14k ring with a single diamond in it....A REAL DIAMOND!! Anyway the ring weighed 2.2 grams and is worth about $22.50 if I sold it for scrap.....not this time!!!! It's my SHOW-OFF piece wooo-hooo!!! finds(08-06-13).webpring(08-06-13).webpring2(08-06-13).webp
 
Upvote 0
Congrads! your Hooked now !, don't sell your gold to the local places you wont get near what your finds are worth, ask around on here where everyone is sellin to, right now gold is dropping in price anyway its worth to wait until it goes back up. H.H. Capt !
 
Wow, that is so exciting! Congratulations :)
 
ring.gif
Congrat's dale3fan28!
 
Yup.....your hooked now.
 
Congrats on your 1st gold ring. Like Captain said don't sell local. No way should they be offering you $22.50 for it way to little. The scrap numbers to your ring are below.

14K 2.2 grams is 53.18 scrap price based on gold being 1,277.10 an ounce. Take into account the diamond which is a chip you have to take a little weight off maybe 0.1 grams. Looks like there offer was around 30-40% scrap price. No wonder these places make a killing.

If you want to sell gold for scrap in the future try ARA Dallas Gold Processing They will pay at least 95% spot and send you your stones back.
 
Congrats on your 1st gold ring. Like Captain said don't sell local. No way should they be offering you $22.50 for it way to little. The scrap numbers to your ring are below.

14K 2.2 grams is 53.18 scrap price based on gold being 1,277.10 an ounce. Take into account the diamond which is a chip you have to take a little weight off maybe 0.1 grams. Looks like there offer was around 30-40% scrap price. No wonder these places make a killing.

If you want to sell gold for scrap in the future try ARA Dallas Gold Processing They will pay at least 95% spot and send you your stones back.
Yeah, that's a 50 dollar ring if you send it to ARA...that's where my stuff goes...congrats on your first gold but I feel sorry for you because now your going to get the FEVER.
 
you got that right! I'm hooked and about to head back out. Looks like my beach isn't hit by any other locals too much...lots o beaver tails, and I haven't seen not one other person out there, maybe it's the heat, I left at noon yesterday and it was already 97. Guess I'll work it as hard as I can.......have a blessed day everyone!
 
Nice ring! Congrats!
 
Neat ring...CONGRATS!
 
Very nice, after reading some of these posts I have sold some rings I have eye found for soooo cheap :/
 
Dale3fan28, great find. Very exciting. I'm still waiting to find my first ring but know it will happen someday. Just gotta stay with it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom