What's new

My Heart stopping find

BJ in Okla.

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central OK.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ's
This token is the same size as a silver dollar, but as soon as I picked it up, I knew it was not silver.
Has anyone ever seen one before ???
I am not going to show all the trash that I dug today,lol.
Had fun today..
BJ
 

Attachments

  • Finds 1-17-09.webp
    Finds 1-17-09.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 841
  • token 1-17-09.webp
    token 1-17-09.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,004
Montana Jim ,
You figured it out very quick. i would have never thought it was a game like that.
Thanks...
BJ
 
I dug one of those a few years back and thought I pulled a giant silver too. I was heart broken for a few hours over that whole deal!!! ha ha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom