What's new

My heaviest gold find ever!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Walked right into the water today and withing a few minutes I had a nice low tone. First scoop had the target! 14K, 25" mens chain with clasp intact!!
 

Attachments

  • junechair4.webp
    junechair4.webp
    172.5 KB · Views: 309
  • junechain2.webp
    junechain2.webp
    585.3 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0
Big/larger gold chains are a different story, most higher end beach & water machines should hit on them ok if they're within range. Now the thin/small/fine gold chains, that's a whole different issue. How deep was that chain Deb?


oh you are right; I've never found a think chain yet. the chain was not deep..few inches
 
Great find, Deb! I'll drink to that with you, Dew.
 
Great find Deb!!! I don't get over this way as much as I used to, guess I should check this forum more often. Looks like the beach is being pretty kind to you. Congrats!!!
 
Great find Debby! I love chains. Especially heavy ones!
 
That is a great find, nice and heavy!
 
Thats one kicking butt cha ching find.. big time congrats to ya.
 
Very nice. Slow wins the race! Good job!
 
Nice find! That helps to pay off the ol' metal detector!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom