FarmerChick
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2010
- Messages
- 2,069
- Reaction score
- 169
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- BH LoneStar
AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
oh no
I got my Tax Return "Returned".
I was trying to get a jump on doing my taxes this year, however, the IRS sent my Tax Return back!!
I guess it was because of my response to the line, which said: "List All Dependents".
So, I replied, 12 million illegal immigrants, 3 million crack heads, 42 million unemployable people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons, and 535 fools in the U.S. House and Senate.
Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable.
So I sent it back with a question "Did I forget someone?"

I got my Tax Return "Returned".
I was trying to get a jump on doing my taxes this year, however, the IRS sent my Tax Return back!!
I guess it was because of my response to the line, which said: "List All Dependents".
So, I replied, 12 million illegal immigrants, 3 million crack heads, 42 million unemployable people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons, and 535 fools in the U.S. House and Senate.
Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable.
So I sent it back with a question "Did I forget someone?"

To get on the "total disability" free lunch line you must have a doctor's recommendation in writing. The easiest way is to locate a crooked doctor (there are many in some states). But even honest doctors will do it for people who don't deserve it if they fear a potential lawsuit for misdiagnosis. 









