What's new

My Insulators

Lamy Lineman

Full Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2014
Messages
146
Reaction score
457
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Equinox600, Whites MXT all Pro, Whites XL Pro, Whites Bullseye, Deteknix X-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lights up at night...
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1566.webp
    DSCN1566.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 276
  • DSCN1551.webp
    DSCN1551.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 188
i thought i read somewhere that the colored green ones, clear ones and the ceramic insulators were worth some money. i am sure you are aware of this more so then me. if not i would look it up on the internet. i thought i saw up to $100 for one of the green ones. well goodluck and nice tree.
 
Those are cool looking insulator trees. A nice collection and presentation. Well Done. I'll get they are cool looking at night when they are lit up.
 
Very nice display. Sure would like to see it at night. I only have a few insulators and a box full of new never used pins.
 
Neat tree farm you have there!! Looks cool. Are they easy to root?? The old glass insulators are getting far and few these days.
 
Too cool...love that way to display them.
 
Great collection! Love the colors. These are mine,I was told they date to 1915. Old power line from Kingman to Mineral Park. Poll support insulators.
All electrical round insulators I’ve found are badly broken 😞
IMG_5940.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom