allmtl2008
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2008
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Leominster
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi y'all,
Had a great afternoon with hubby and pup out in the woods with the HUGE BLACK SNAKES, frogs and misquitoes. Got some old cans, bottles and household stuff. I think I found a dump and boy oh boy am I going to have fun out there. I didn't even get to walk the whole island because we found the dump fairly easilly. My hubby took a step and we heard a crack like glass and there it started. Most of them were broken but I got some good ones and some old cans as well as what looks like a foot pedal of some kind (piano?), some nails, an old shoe, a coat hook and pottery shards. Pup went for a swim by accident, she thought she still had land under her and whoosh in she went. Her face was worth a million
. At least now she likes the water should make bath time easier. I can't wait to get back out there. It was very private and peaceful. Now if I could just get past the snakes
!!! Well here are todays finds for your enjoyment.
HH,
Allmtl
Had a great afternoon with hubby and pup out in the woods with the HUGE BLACK SNAKES, frogs and misquitoes. Got some old cans, bottles and household stuff. I think I found a dump and boy oh boy am I going to have fun out there. I didn't even get to walk the whole island because we found the dump fairly easilly. My hubby took a step and we heard a crack like glass and there it started. Most of them were broken but I got some good ones and some old cans as well as what looks like a foot pedal of some kind (piano?), some nails, an old shoe, a coat hook and pottery shards. Pup went for a swim by accident, she thought she still had land under her and whoosh in she went. Her face was worth a million
. At least now she likes the water should make bath time easier. I can't wait to get back out there. It was very private and peaceful. Now if I could just get past the snakes HH,
Allmtl
Attachments
-
IMG_3396.webp24.8 KB · Views: 794 -
IMG_3399.webp22.4 KB · Views: 794 -
IMG_3383.webp16.3 KB · Views: 791 -
IMG_3393.webp12.9 KB · Views: 1,084 -
IMG_3392.webp17 KB · Views: 1,107 -
IMG_3391.webp14.9 KB · Views: 802 -
IMG_3390.webp22.3 KB · Views: 743 -
IMG_3384.webp13.9 KB · Views: 770 -
IMG_3381.webp12.2 KB · Views: 761 -
IMG_3396.webp24.8 KB · Views: 749 -
IMG_3399.webp22.4 KB · Views: 806 -
IMG_3383.webp16.3 KB · Views: 808 -
IMG_3393.webp12.9 KB · Views: 1,075 -
IMG_3392.webp17 KB · Views: 1,111 -
IMG_3391.webp14.9 KB · Views: 813 -
IMG_3390.webp22.3 KB · Views: 745 -
IMG_3384.webp13.9 KB · Views: 754 -
IMG_3381.webp12.2 KB · Views: 741 -
IMG_3378.webp15.8 KB · Views: 787 -
IMG_3410.webp27.5 KB · Views: 1,301

. Have a great weekend.
I should have read it s l o w e r ...... it clearly said "He will have to stick to the state forest."
I'll make another appoinment with the eye doctor and brush up on my Reading is fun lessions ! :P







