What's new

My Keyring collection

pgill

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi guys,

Here are a couple of pics of my keyring collection. These have been obtained over the years, and in many ways. Hope the pictures are clear enougth.

God bless
Peter
 

Attachments

  • Picture010.webp
    Picture010.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 352
  • Picture011.webp
    Picture011.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 317
  • Picture012.webp
    Picture012.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 312
Yeah they are pretty old keys..... I used to do lock smithing a long time ago and these are some of the keys I have still got ;D
 
Peter,

nice collection.

Just odds and ends you came across, or do some carry
a story?

Again, nice.

have a good un..........
 
Hello Shermanville,

Thanx for the reply...... I do not have any stories about these, most were just given to me over the years, and some were bought, and others found. I think it was beacuse I was in locksmithing that I have an interest.
It is quite amazing just how many different types there are, some being very interesting, others very plain.

God bless
Peter
 
Very nice group of key rings, WTG!!!
I just love looking though other peoples collections...
Thanks for sharing, Good luck, & happy hunting~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom