What's new

My last day before the freeze brings a bucket list

Sayresniper

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sayre Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So, I have to say this is my first year detecting, but wow what a fun year. On my last day found about ten wheat's dating in the 20s, but there is no way I could imagine finding not only a V nickel, but a 1885 key date. Very crusty but still a V nickel. I'm sending this coin out for a professional clean. Here is the in the hole view.
 

Attachments

  • 2016-01-10 13.53.30.webp
    2016-01-10 13.53.30.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 210
Upvote 16
Welcome to the addiction.
 
Whoa, nice key date!
 
Congrats on your first V Nickel. Welcome to the hobby of the obsessed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom