What's new

My Latest Dug Items Which I fabricated Into Rings Tonite......

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
4,418
Reaction score
4,007
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Coinrings, Spoonrings, Cartridge Rings, Lure Rings, Shotgun Shell Rings.....And Today, My New Rings Made Out Of These Which We have All Dug Plenty Of .........


fortypesofrings.jpg



lenthompson.jpg




And below.......my newest design, made from old dug car keys....."KEY-RINGS"


 

Attachments

  • key rings.webp
    key rings.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 365
those are really neat, how is it none, i've got many old keys, would like to give it a try.
 
You sir, are a true artist with superb vision! Those rings are extraordinary!!
 
I bet you could make some good money on ebay. Very nice work.
 
I love them! Really nice work.
 
Great!! How about a tutorial for the rest of us? :)
 
thats really good !! what a good thing to do when the weather isnt good. well done
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom