What's new

My lucky find (Update)

Iheartmoney

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Friday afternoon I stopped at a bank to see if the had any halves. I politely asked her, but she said she didn't have any, but so and so did. Long story short the other teller had $30 in halves that were in her tray. Anyway, when I got in the car and looked through them, I found a 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar in very nice condition. ;D

P.S. I also found a 1989 P Half Dollar. Is it worth keeping?
 
Upvote 0
Re: My lucky find

Nice! Walkers are a bonus find, 'cause they're so beautiful! ffd
 
nice score on the walker...the '89-P is a common date, toss it back for another chance of silver if u already have in for ur folder. (if ur trying to assemble a folder of all dates/mints)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom