What's new

My Metal Detecting Dog

:BangHead:Dusty, Dusty I have never seen anyone so un-happy with a product. Just get rid of it and start coin roll hunting

You picked up on that to? Lol
 
Howdy Jimmi,

I just saw your junk yard dog :laughing7:, he does seem like a nice pooch. Do you ever think back, and say man, :BangHead: I should have gotten a Golden Retriever!

Homar
 
cool doggies, my lab digs the holes with me while metal detecting. that is how i came up with my username, labradigger1, i used to take him trout fishing with me until he started beating me. he would splash out into the stream and catch a trout, wag his tail all the way to shore and then eat it. life is definetly better with a dog, BTW, dogs are a mans best friend, not a girls. ha ha, lol
 
My beagle only knows how to scare fish but I still love him (he rocks)
 

Attachments

  • image-2089025180.webp
    image-2089025180.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 96
Howdy Jimmi,

I just saw your junk yard dog :laughing7:, he does seem like a nice pooch. Do you ever think back, and say man, :BangHead: I should have gotten a Golden Retriever!

Homar

Nah, shelter rejects are more my kinda dog;)
 
cool doggies, my lab digs the holes with me while metal detecting. that is how i came up with my username, labradigger1, i used to take him trout fishing with me until he started beating me. he would splash out into the stream and catch a trout, wag his tail all the way to shore and then eat it. life is definetly better with a dog, BTW, dogs are a mans best friend, not a girls. ha ha, lol

Every animal is my best friend:), never meant one I couldn't fall in love with... As I sit here typing this and sharing cheesecake with my hamster ! Lmao
 
Nah, shelter rejects are more my kinda dog;)

Just making fun of the fact that he keeps finding junk metal in the yard, and not gold. It'd be nice to switch him to discriminate. :icon_scratch:

I too have bailed some out of death row, it's a great feeling. You too have a heart of gold. Kudos!

Homar
 
The dog catching bureaus in Md won't put a bulldog up for adoption. They kill them, except for the ones that are saved bu Bulldog Rescue .
So far, my son and I have adopted 4, two English Bulldogs, an American Bulldog and Red Nose Pit Bull. They are extremely alert, strong and bond well. Blue, My Pit Bull, travels with me. He makes a great bodyguard.

Blue 1212.webpBlue
 
When I would detect in my yard, Buddy would follow digging his own holes. We just thought it was funny. Then I started to find metal stuff laying around the yard .... Then one day I watched Buddy sniffing and snorting the ground , then start to dig... And uncover a screw or something.. I thought it was a fluke... Then it happened again and again... Just now I watched him dig and if you look close enough , you'll see a metal wire hook thing
Edit* pics downloaded out of order
View attachment 790228

So then I made him pose with his " relics" lol

View attachment 790230

Buddy's finds, lol

Weird thing is we always laughed at his crappy sense of smell.. You toss a biscuit into the yard and he looks and looks for it, meanwhile .....

View attachment 790237

His blind elderly " brother " Rebel cooly walks over and picks it up with no effort.

Beautiful dogs! It looks as if Buddy has a coil for his nostrils!!! :laughing3:
 
Last edited:
Just making fun of the fact that he keeps finding junk metal in the yard, and not gold. It'd be nice to switch him to discriminate. :icon_scratch:

I too have bailed some out of death row, it's a great feeling. You too have a heart of gold. Kudos!

Homar

Lol. I also need to turn down his neurotic dial.:) if I go outside without him he poops himself, literally. Yes it's wonderful knowing you saved their lives. And they all have so much to offer, it's do sad
 
DSCF2902.webpThis is our dog Lulu, she digs plenty of holes. Unfortunately they are always random and in our grass :BangHead: LOL! We adopted her from a local shelter as a very young puppy. My previous dog Daisy I adopted on her last day before they put them down.I got her in Devour California. She was the best dog ever!
DSCF2841.webp
 
Last edited:
Diselram94, glad to hear it, does a heart good. Lulu is a spry lil thing isn't she?! She looks like she bounces around on springs :)
 
Diselram94, glad to hear it, does a heart good. Lulu is a spry lil thing isn't she?! She looks like she bounces around on springs :)

Lulu pretty much bounces on springs:D She is super good hearted though and just lives for hugs. She is also the first dog I have had that "smiles", she also smiles on command.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2
 
What a beauty!

Thanks! I will tell him. We leave for the cache hunt Tuesday,14th. The only thing I worry about are the rattlers in the mountains. He has never seen one. I have snake proof boots. If we get permission to hunt the cache, I will just take him when I conduct a primary cruise of the 10 acres. He will let me know if he hears one, I can't hear their rattles. When I detect, I will have to leave him in the MH if there are snakes there. Frank...

Blue 1212.webpHay, I can sniff out the black snakes easily! Blue.
 
You can really smell them? You mean black rat snakes? Maybe my sniffer sucks , I handled one and couldn't smell nothing. I hope their arnt any rattlers around, I'd be a bit spooked .
OMG, lmfao!! I'm in a store parking lot and could feel myself being stated at just now . I finally turned my head real fast , to be like wth are you looking at lady?! And this is the lady next to me! OMG , so freaking funny. Had to roll down my window to talk to her of course.

image-1531608760.webp
 
Did you compliment her on the necklace she is wearing? :laughing7:
 
Did you compliment her on the necklace she is wearing? :laughing7:

Only after I complimented her beautiful smile.. :) . OMG that was so priceless . I was getting so mad feeling her staring at me , I thought it was a blonde haired woman . I busted out laughing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom