What's new

My mini roadtrip

UnoZeus

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Daphne, Alabama
So, every now and then I will make a little road trip. It isn't any longer than 8 minutes west and 8 minutes east of my home. However, in between there are about 30 banks. I stopped at the majority of them and rounded up $383.50 in halves. $250 of them were in Brinks rolls, $90 hand rolled and $43.50 were loose. I do this about once a month or when I happen to be off work when the banks are open.

In the $250 Brinks rolls I found 1 40%.

$90 hand rolled yielded 5 - 40% and 1 - 90%.

The $43.50 loose yielded 4 - 40%.

That brings the trip total to 9 - 40% and 1 - 90%.

In my experience the loose and hand rolled always have yielded a higher percentage of silver than the Brinks rolled.

Do you guys find this to be true as well?
 
Upvote 0
Most of the time that is true for me, but every so often the box is WAY better.
 
Most of the time but have had a fair number of exceptions to this rule.
 
In my experience road trips produce more silver and bigger scores than boxes. Boxes are easier and quicker to do though.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom