What's new

My New Display-Still A Work In Progress

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,431
Reaction score
72,650
Golden Thread
0
I bought a nice wooden pirate ship to use as part of a display, all wood and all hand painted, 26 inches long 9 inches wide. I am using it to make my display for my beach hunting finds.....

First here is just the ship.... It is made out of oak and cherry, even the deck is minature oak planks and then ship was hand painted.

P1000355-1.jpg



.

P1000357.jpg



..

P1000353.jpg



....

P1000354-1.jpg




...


P1000360-1.jpg


....

P1000359-1.jpg



.....

Here is ship in the display I am working on, again it is still a work in progress....


.......

P1000365.jpg


The bag of $! coins came mostly from the The Great Southern Beach Shootout hunts held at Daytona beach for 5 years..... They were seeded finds...........
.......


P1000361.jpg



.......

Night light white


P1000363.jpg



Night light blue

P1000363.jpg




......







.......
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looks like a work of art!good idea.
 
That's Amazing TH !! Im still working on displaying some of my things, I hate having to go thru my multiple boxes of goodies to reminiscence
 
I like !!! Great idea !!!
 
Thank you all. It is a continuing work in progress as I hunt for more treasure to put in it....
 
nice Marty...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom