What's new

My new favorite game...

Ashdowney

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Last week I had a great idea and decided to make silver hunting a little more fun since I have been getting a lot of skunks...I created a "drinking game" to play with my hubby while we search for silver halves. We get two boxes, pick out even amounts of rolls and begin searching. If you find silver, the other person has to take a shot (with a limit of 5.) Can't get too crazy!!

Disclaimer: do not try this at home unless you dare!!!
 
Upvote 0
Sounds like a sobrietry program to me :tongue3:
 
I play that same game on road trips, but I'm by myself and don't have a 5 shot limit.
 
Ashdowney said:
Last week I had a great idea and decided to make silver hunting a little more fun since I have been getting a lot of skunks...I created a "drinking game" to play with my hubby while we search for silver halves. We get two boxes, pick out even amounts of rolls and begin searching. If you find silver, the other person has to take a shot (with a limit of 5.) Can't get too crazy!!

Disclaimer: do not try this at home unless you dare!!!

I do it with a little Red Wine- the wife will NOT drink though.
 
The wife & I do a little game we call strip silver. With the way these boxes are going lately, I'll may never see her Boobs again. :tongue3: Or get drunk for that matter.......... :laughing7:

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
The wife & I do a little game we call strip silver. With the way these boxes are going lately, I'll may never see her Boobs again. :tongue3: Or get drunk for that matter.......... :laughing7:

Mojo
:laughing7:
 
coinmojo said:
The wife & I do a little game we call strip silver. With the way these boxes are going lately, I'll may never see her Boobs again. :tongue3: Or get drunk for that matter.......... :laughing7:

Mojo

That's FUNNY Mojo! I hope you get a dream box....then you'd better be ready, boy!!
- Grizz
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom