What's new

My New Treasure Hunting boat

FLauthor

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
775
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Found the Briggs & Stratton 4 stroke 5 hp outboard in Craigslist a few weeks back in Oldsmar for $225. Yesterday I drove down to Lakeland after finding this WaterTender 11.3 with trailer for $250 also from Craigslist. This little gem will get me to some remote beaches accessible only by boat. I figure by finding a few gold wedding bands, it'll more than pay for itself in the course of a year.
It will also serve as a base when I use my hookha rig and need something to hold onto when resting between dives. Treasure of a deal, isn't it? :icon_thumleft: :coffee2:
 

Attachments

  • MVC-806S.webp
    MVC-806S.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 891
  • MVC-806S.webp
    MVC-806S.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 646
Upvote 0
Sweet setup! Now you need to fly that pirate flag HARRRRR!! ;)
 
Looks good :thumbsup: So what are you going to do with your kayak, ::) Im getting ready to rig mine with a hooka rig. :tongue3:
 
That is one heck of a dang good deal too ( forgot to tell ya that one) makes me wanna get my small boat in the water.. I loveeeeeeee it.. Captain Booty rides again..
 
That's a Beauty..I'm jealous!! I was thinking jetski, but at that price you can't go wrong...how about some treasure hunting pictures on your adventures..................Hh..........joe

Captain Booty rides again.. that's Funny!! BB
 
Nice, let me know when ya wanna go hit that lake we talked about...
 
Having done the hookah thing setting in the boat I would suggest someone stay in the boat while your under and still fly a divers flag. Other boaters are stupid and will think it is a free floating boat ready for a raid. They don't know what a divers flag means either. Nice setup, now get a waterproof camera for the nice pics.
 
It might be November before I can get out again. Last week I stumbled in the living room and tried to recover but my right foot rolled under me and it felt like I tore tendons and ligaments off the bone as I came down onto it. The photo shows that the swelling has gone down a lot and my toes aren't as black as they were a few days ago. This is what a broke foot looks like.
There is never a right way to land in a fall. I have to wear this Goofy boot whenever I do any walking and with a crutch. I get the results of the CT Scan on Tuesday. It could be 3 weeks or 3 months, depending on the injury. :icon_thumleft: :coffee2:
 

Attachments

  • MVC-808S.webp
    MVC-808S.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 457
  • MVC-807S.webp
    MVC-807S.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 487
Ouch Flauthor, twisted feet are never fun. Well at least you have time to kick back and maybe get some research in :).
 
Great boat Harry. That looks like a pretty nasty injury. Hurricane season is here and we got to hit those beaches. I hope you heel up fast.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom