What's new

My Newest Texas Tray

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got some new Texas pieces here in the past month or so and put together a new tray. Most of the Birdpoints are broken or damaged but they still show the styles and materials that are common in Texas. The Friday Blade in the middle is 5 inches long and very thin. It is one very fine piece of Flint. The Frio in the upper left corner has a little damage to the base but is still a very fine Point. I really like the way this tray turned out.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0011.webp
    DSC_0011.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC_0009.webp
    DSC_0009.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC_0005.webp
    DSC_0005.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0006.webp
    DSC_0006.webp
    69.2 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC_0007.webp
    DSC_0007.webp
    67.7 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_0004.webp
    DSC_0004.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
that is a nice looking tray thanks for sharing
 
Very nice GR! And your display is very well done....:)
 
Nice accumulation! That knife in the center sure is a beauty!
 
I was just thinking the same thing outlaw. The red really makes them pop. That s great looking display!
 
Thanks everyone. I use red felt for all of my trays . I just think it makes the pieces stand out a little better.

ncnurseryman, unfortunately I don't have room to display my states collection so it mostly stays packed up and ready to take to shows. Everything else I have is either laying out on a shelf, in a display case, or hanging on a wall.
 
Thats a nice looking display. How is Frank doing? I havent heard anything in a while.
 
Thats a nice looking display. How is Frank doing? I havent heard anything in a while.


Not sure. He hasn't posted on Arrowheadology in quite a while and I don't see him on Facebook much either. I hope he's doing okay.
 
Very nice thanks for the views !!!!
 
Nice addition to your collection Steve! Everything is big in Texas!! HH!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom