Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
My 'ol ladies finds @ work this week

And she claims that I'm nuts! I'm not in the loop much anymore as MD'ing takes up my time spring, summer and fall. When I stopped crh'ing end of March I had over 100 silver halves and over 100 silver dimes for the year, I hit the dimes pretty hard.
Now mom brings home the bacon from the CU. Not much but it from time to time, it all adds up. ffd

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 269
Upvote 0
Re: My 'ol ladies finds @ work this week

a 90 and a 40 not bad --keep er producing silver for ya.

If my wife heard or saw me write "My Old Ladies" anything she'd be tikked at me baaaaad!

obediah said:
If my wife heard or saw me write "My Old Ladies" anything she'd be tikked at me baaaaad!
You can't be serious. Well, I did have to search far and wide to find someone as cool as my ol' lady!

Fistfulladirt said:
obediah said:
You can't be serious. Well, I did have to search far and wide to find someone as cool as my ol' lady!

She is touchy on certain things- thinks saying that is disrespectful; might be because she is 1 year 3 weeks and 3 days older than me, so she is my ol lady in that sense. :laughing7:

obediah said:
Fistfulladirt said:
obediah said:

She is touchy on certain things- thinks saying that is disrespectful; might be because she is 1 year 3 weeks and 3 days older than me, so she is my ol lady in that sense. :laughing7:
Ahhh, now I do see your point! My wife is 7 years younger. ffd

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back