nail-hunter
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- May 20, 2017
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- King Co., WA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
On New Years Eve night, I took some friends to hunt on Duwamish Head - an area with lots of visitors, so potential of coins everywhere!
Yeah, well lots of people apparently thought of this, so it was a skunk hunt - but we had fun.
I collect fossils and found a good sized concretion which rang up hard on my MXT, so I picked it up. Back home, I dropped it in Dr Pepper to dissolve the concretion and wasn't I surprised at what I found!


No, no documentation on any Russian Ships in Puget Sound until 1798 - maybe.
So where did it come from?
Yeah, well lots of people apparently thought of this, so it was a skunk hunt - but we had fun.
I collect fossils and found a good sized concretion which rang up hard on my MXT, so I picked it up. Back home, I dropped it in Dr Pepper to dissolve the concretion and wasn't I surprised at what I found!


No, no documentation on any Russian Ships in Puget Sound until 1798 - maybe.
So where did it come from?
Last edited:







