Cosmo Sr. Member Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 254 Reaction score 369 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 9, 2013 #1 The broke end was the last thing I saw as I picked it up.Thought,I got lucky till my hopes were dashed. Still a nice one though. From Illinois Attachments image-839402730.webp 56.9 KB · Views: 172 image-3009824676.webp 48.9 KB · Views: 161 image-915337024.webp 59.6 KB · Views: 161 Last edited: Sep 9, 2013 Upvote 0
The broke end was the last thing I saw as I picked it up.Thought,I got lucky till my hopes were dashed. Still a nice one though. From Illinois
hbrown22 Sr. Member Joined Jul 23, 2013 Messages 385 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location north Middle Tennessee Primary Interest: Other Sep 9, 2013 #2 I would have been thrilled to find it!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 9, 2013 #3 Its hot every where I believe. I sweated a gallon today Im sure. At least most of it was there.
ldinglehopper Tenderfoot Joined Aug 28, 2013 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Lockport IL 60441 Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2013 #4 Cosmo said: The broke end was the last thing I saw as I picked it up.Thought,I got lucky till my hopes were dashed. Still a nice one though. From Illinois Click to expand... Very cool!
Cosmo said: The broke end was the last thing I saw as I picked it up.Thought,I got lucky till my hopes were dashed. Still a nice one though. From Illinois Click to expand... Very cool!
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2013 #5 real nicefind
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2013 #6 Very nice find !!!!
bci101tractors Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 541 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Location US Detector(s) used whites dfx garret 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2013 #7 That is spectacular Cosmo, congrats...
flightline Jr. Member Joined Sep 7, 2013 Messages 37 Reaction score 51 Golden Thread 0 Sep 10, 2013 #8 nice find
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2013 #9 Awesome find!
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Sep 10, 2013 #10 Nice!! Looks like it has some length too. I am often impressed with the size of the things found over there.
Nice!! Looks like it has some length too. I am often impressed with the size of the things found over there.