What's new

My place

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
8,462
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Went for a short drive across the canyon today to take a picture of my place from a different perspective. Mine is across the road at the bottom of the hill.......Took a few more while I was up there.
 

Attachments

  • 00777.webp
    00777.webp
    395.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 0111.webp
    0111.webp
    392.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 0155.webp
    0155.webp
    345.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 0133.webp
    0133.webp
    387.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 0122.webp
    0122.webp
    392.9 KB · Views: 85
I thought the bluest skies you'll ever see are in Seattle?. Looks like they're bluer at your place. Ya gotta love Idaho. I don't go up there much these days. Years back I'd be at least once a month in Wallace staying at the Brooks hotel.
 
Well...you sure don't have nothin to worry about if the zombie apocalypse happens livin out in them sticks now!

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Beautiful place. Looks very peaceful.
 
That truck looks like it could be cranked and driven off.
 
I thought the bluest skies you'll ever see are in Seattle?. Looks like they're bluer at your place. Ya gotta love Idaho. I don't go up there much these days. Years back I'd be at least once a month in Wallace staying at the Brooks hotel.
I imagine the sky is blue in Seattle, but as many times as Iv'e been there, It was a rare thing to see it. Usually cloudy or raining......Wallace is a couple hundred miles north of me. I always wanted to stop and go into that town for photos when I was driving truck, but it didn't look very truck friendly.
 
Amazing property. I'm jealous it's so beautiful
 
Amazing property. I'm jealous it's so beautiful
Thank You, I only have 3.5 acres. I tried to roughly draw the property line.
 

Attachments

  • 00777_edited-1.webp
    00777_edited-1.webp
    390.2 KB · Views: 93
About 20 years ago I drove from Seattle back to Ohio. When I came into Idaho off a mountain overlooking Boise, it remains one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever witnessed.

I even put my location on Facebook as being Boise - still on there, though I actually live in Virginia now. I did that to confuse my predatory relatives who might think I'd be an easy touch for money :)
 
About 20 years ago I drove from Seattle back to Ohio. When I came into Idaho off a mountain overlooking Boise, it remains one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever witnessed.

I even put my location on Facebook as being Boise - still on there, though I actually live in Virginia now. I did that to confuse my predatory relatives who might think I'd be an easy touch for money :)

You're safe up in that holler dude.:laughing7:
 
One of the nicest places on earth. You're a lucky man.
 
Well, when is Boise State coming back into the top ten in college football?

Good Lord I followed their Cinderella season!
 
ALL the pics are awesome, but my favorite is the truck pic!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom