riverdiver
Full Member
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2011
- Messages
- 212
- Reaction score
- 365
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Hampshire
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Classic5 ID
White's Surf Master II with the dive rod
Garrett Treasure Ace 350
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys,
These are the only ones I have ever found, all were surface finds and found while looking for bottle dumps.
#'s 1 and 3 came out of a dry creek bed outside of Billings, MT on a private ranch.
# 4, came from the rim of a Butte on the same ranch and I believe is called a bird point and is the same size as a dime, I can repost later for a size comparison.
#2, came from the Rockies near Powderhorn, CO. I was on horseback with my wife when I left the trail to walk up to a stand of trees to do my business and I saw it on the surface, I am glad I did not pee on it...lol.
These are the only ones I have ever found, all were surface finds and found while looking for bottle dumps.
#'s 1 and 3 came out of a dry creek bed outside of Billings, MT on a private ranch.
# 4, came from the rim of a Butte on the same ranch and I believe is called a bird point and is the same size as a dime, I can repost later for a size comparison.
#2, came from the Rockies near Powderhorn, CO. I was on horseback with my wife when I left the trail to walk up to a stand of trees to do my business and I saw it on the surface, I am glad I did not pee on it...lol.
Attachments
Upvote
0







