What's new

My recent water finds

Clad 2 meet u

Full Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
245
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Algonac Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro (land) CZ20 (water)
I've been hitting my little slice of heaven here on Lake St. Clair and here are my recent finds for the past few hunts. Got my first platinum :hello2: Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • 06-17-10 lsc.webp
    06-17-10 lsc.webp
    134.7 KB · Views: 234
  • 6-19-10 lsc.webp
    6-19-10 lsc.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 224
  • P1000782.webp
    P1000782.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 219
Clad 2; congrats on the awesome silver and coin finds! Big silver and old Barber, congrats on the haircut! And injun! Keep saying i'm gonna try that! ffd
 
Awesome bunch of water finds for sure :thumbsup: I like them big silvers !!
 
amazing finds! congrats on some good water hunting! 2 walkers! wowza, congrats on some nice lookin coins!
 
Wow, excellent finds! :icon_thumright: Little piece of MD heaven is right.

HH
 
WOW you did some heavy cleaning to them water finds. I like finding oldies in the water.
 
Congrats on some great finds for sure !! :icon_thumleft: Button is sweet
 
Very nice finds, Sweet! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Mike from MI said:
WOW you did some heavy cleaning to them water finds. I like finding oldies in the water.

Electrolysis and follow up with baking soda on the silver, brillo on the brass and copper stuff and of course gold a platinum needs no cleaning.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom