My Safari for your ATPro he said!!!!!

AC500

Apr 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent some time talking to a fellow MD'er over the RI/Mass border, (a friend) found him CL selling a Safari, decided to give him a call. After a long discussion he was interested in trading my ATP for his ML Safari, Im very happy with my ATP but actually have considered an upgrade, I know this is the definitely a step up but wanted to ask the ML guys if anyone has experience with both? Your thoughts Please.

If it was me the trade would of been done !

Yes, by all means TRADE UP!

I did exactly that traded an AT PRO for a safari best thing I ever did... DO IT!!!!

I had an E-Trac in the past. I wouldn't trade my ATP for one much less a Safari. Keep the ATP!

That should get some attention!

I have an Minelab Explorer SE Pro and it has taken a back seat to my ATP the past couple of months.. I've been doing a lot of sidewalk tearouts using the 4.5" Sniper coil.. Also, I'm not convinced I have the patience for the Minelab.. I'm not saying the ATP is a better machine but I've made better finds with it.. I bought them just a few months apart.

Should have taken that deal I have a ctx DEUS and at pro but loved the safari! It's a lot better than the at

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back