What's new

My Second Spanish Silver!!!

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
1,552
Golden Thread
1
Location
NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Minelab X-Terra Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT, WTB Black Tesoro Vaquero with RSD coil PM me!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man this came as a surprise today and I am riding on a high. :headbang: Found this 1741 holed half real!
CAM01965.webpCAM01963.webp
Thanks for looking guys and happy hunting :metaldetector:
 
Upvote 46
Killer bro....just killer!!!!
 
My head is spinning from all this Spanish silver being found!!! Spring is nice because the silver has a chance to grow back during the winter;)

Wowsers!
 
That's a fine little silver, congrats on the Spanish!
 
Thanks guys, This was very unexpected. The place I was swinging was a new spot and I had high hopes of finding a merc or something. Oddly it was the only keeper for the day between two of us. But I'm not complaining!
 
Ya think you'd be a little more excited. Just kidding.:tongue3: Wow, I'd be just as ecstatic as you. Well done. :notworthy:
 
Sweet half reale Showtime2385 :thumbsup: That's my favorite reale design, and one that I haven't found yet. That style is called Columnarios (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columnarios) The globe and columns are just awesome! Nice find man.
 
YOUR #2 IS A NICE ONE! YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN #3 WILL SHOW UP! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!
 
Thats a home run in my book. Awesome job
 
yet another first for me to look forward to
 
Congrats on a Fantastic Coin.
Care to tell me what part of the Bronx,
you recovered that coin?
 
Awesome Reale recovery! Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
WOW that's an early one and a style you don't often see!!! CONGRATZ....
 
Sweet find, nothing like Spanish silver.
 
Excellent find...that earlier style has great eye appeal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom