What's new

my SLUMP continues

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
130 in dimes produced NOTHING!
and 20 in pennies produced NOTHING!

hopefully my slump ends tommorw when i go for 150 in dimes or halves. WHICH SHOULD I GO FOR?

thanks for any feedback!
 
Upvote 0
I say go for the HALVES! The ratio of keepers in dimes vs halves is almost always better with the hand-rolled halves. Good luck! ffd
 
Halves "halve" all but disappeared in Western PA. Way, way too much competition now.

I focus mainly now on dimes and quarters. Seeing a LOT of 2010 dimes lately in these parts. Had to turn down another "boundary box" that was largely 2010-P's.

HH,
cuttybce
 
Get more dimes.
 
I vote halves. Around my parts, they are seldom to none, but 1 silver halve is a good thing. Let us know your outcome.

apush :read2:
 
go for which ever makes u happier!
also, $20 in pennies=nothing??????? no wheats???????? DANG!!!!!!!!! u really r in a slump!
hope ur next box/rolls are dream box/rolls!!!
keep it up and hh!
 
gtfan76 said:
130 in dimes produced NOTHING!
and 20 in pennies produced NOTHING!

hopefully my slump ends tommorw when i go for 150 in dimes or halves. WHICH SHOULD I GO FOR?

thanks for any feedback!
gtfan76 said:
130 in dimes produced NOTHING!
and 20 in pennies produced NOTHING!

hopefully my slump ends tommorw when i go for 150 in dimes or halves. WHICH SHOULD I GO FOR?

thanks for any feedback!

Sorry, I wouldnt say thats too much of a slump but you never can go wrong with nickels. $200 should get you atleast 1 silver and maybe a buff.
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
go for which ever makes u happier!

Halves are far easier to read and to handle for an older guy such as myself. After a million dollars worth of halves go through your hands, those dimes seem TINY!!!

- Grizz
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom